Happy August, friends! How is the summer flying by so quickly??
We just finished a month of weddings (three in four weeks!), and boy, was it fun! E and I are truly happiest when with traveling or with our loved ones. Put them both together? Cloud nine over here.
All that said, we’re excited to soak up Chicago these next few weeks at home. Bonus, I can finally wear some summer finds I collected since it was chilly back in June!
This yellow summer crop top from Forever 21 gives me allll the fiesta vibes, so I had to rock it during the one July weekend we were in town to a carnival in Pilsen (Chicago’s Mexican neighborhood that we recommend to everyone)!
I wasn’t ever really sure I was a crop top gal, but now that it’s finally hot, I’m all in. Throw on some high-wasted shorts or a fun skirt, and you cute & breezy set.
Looking to add a few summer crop tops to your own closet? Check out a few from some of my favorite shops that caught my eye!
Which is your favorite? Tell me below and be sure to drop where you shop for summer favorites!
- White + Blue Striped Ruffle Top | LuLu’s – Complete the two-piece with belted shorts!
- Gold Ribbed Square Crop Top | Forever 21 – Loving yellow this season.
- White Eyelet Smocked Tie Top | Longhorn Fashions – Perfect for college football season. My UT ladies, I can see this with a jean skirt & boots now!
- Red V-Neck Ruffle Crop Top | LuLu’s – Comfy and casual.
- Yellow Smocked Crop Cami | Forever 21 – Less than $10!!!
- White Crochet Lace Crop Top | LuLu’s – Brides-to-be, how pretty is this two-piece??
- Black Button Down Crop Top | Longhorn Fashions – I can never resist a cute black look, no matter the season!
Cheers to soaking up the sun, ladies.
P.S. Keepin’ it real – this post contains some affiliate links. Don’t worry, they reflect my honest picks! xo