We feel spoiled to live in a neighborhood with lots of good options for groceries…one of those being Trader Joe’s!
I’ve been a T Joe’s fan for quite some time. Mom always found reason to pop over, even for just one thing. With unique items, at a good price, that make life easy – what’s not to love?
E and I are weekly customers, and I’m always telling someone about the latest gold we struck. To make our favorite items easy to share, I rounded up our list of the 10 best Trader Joe’s products you need to try!
- Organic Unsweetened Açaí Purée: $4.49 for four individual packets. Perfect for smoothies or açaí bowls, obviously. We throw them in the blender with frozen fruit, almond milk, and top with granola!
- Greeting Cards: NEWS FLASH. T Joe’s has the cutest greeting cards for all occasions and they are only 99¢ – a stationary lover’s dream.
- BBQ Chicken Teriyaki: One of my first T Joe’s loves. Completely made in the microwave, comes with sauce packets to dress to taste, and only $4.99. Throw in some veggies + quinoa, and this girl who doesn’t cook has homemade Chinese take out.
- Pizza Dough (Raw): Pick white, wheat, or garlic + herb. One of the best wedding gifts we received was our pizza stone, and this $1.29 dough is our fave to use with it. Bonus: Pick up the pesto, sun dried tomatoes, goat cheese, and chicken sausage while you’re there…now you can make make our favorite ‘zaaaa.
- Peanut Butter Filled Pretzels: We should actually called them a snack lover’s drug. These are so addictive we have to restrain ourselves from purchasing unless we are willing to accept our lack of self-control. They really are better than any other PB pretzels I’ve had (and only $2.49).
- Chicken Enchiladas Verde: The perfect meal for two at $6.99. My mouth is watering just thinking about them. Not spicy for those weaklings like me, just a cheesy and flavorful fiesta in your mouth.
- Reduced Guilt Mac & Cheese: Let me be the first to promise you, “reduced guilt” does not equal disappointment. I wouldn’t know it was any “healthier” unless someone told me. This mac & cheese is the perfect lunch treat, or dinner side to share.
- Ravioli & Triangoli: We pick and try a new one often! The filling combinations are delectable – my favorites are the goat cheese + sun-dried tomato or butternut squash. No need for pasta sauce, just a little olive oil drizzle!
- Beef Sirloin Taco Kit: Does T Joe’s know their basically giving away free food with this item? Makes 6 juicy tacos for $9.99. Includes salsa! And guac! Cheese! Jalapeno (if spicy is yo’ thing)! As a Texan, and someone who had their dream taco buffet as dinner at her wedding, you can trust this recommendation 100%.
- Wine: Ok you guys, I’m not even talking about the college two-buck chuck situation. You can basically try any bottle off the shelf and get amazing wines for $4 – $9. Talk about a steal! We read the employee recos and always stock up on a different bottle..
Gah, it was very hard to narrow it down to the 10 best Trader Joe’s products you need, so let’s be real – there’s probably a part two coming.
Tell me, what are your best T Joe’s finds??
We don’t have a Traders Joe’s and it BUMS ME OUT! The .99 greeting cards! I hope we get one soon!
Oh girl, I hope you get one too!! I wonder if you can get any of their goodies online? Thanks for stopping by! xo Dayna