Happy Thursday! Today I’m sharing a delicious – and just as important in a busy week – EASY stuffed peppers recipe.
Anyone who knows me well, knows I’m not the best cook…in our house, Eric is definitely the chef! He’s quite the experimenter, whipping up all sort of tasty meals during the week. I’m a lucky gal.
But hey, I make a fabulous assistant – and I’m most certainly the baker in our little family!
All that being said, you’ll be proud to know I actually whipped up the yummy meal you see here with E’s easy directions. Read on for our stuffed peppers recipe so you can give it a try yourself!
Ingredients – Makes 4 stuffed pepper halves.
- 2 large red bell peppers
- 1 lb. ground beef (possible substitutes: ground turkey, chicken breast, or more of your favorite veggies!)
- 2 tbsp butter
- Rosemary (or any other seasoning you might want to throw on a few sprinkles of!)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut the red peppers in half and place on a baking sheet covered with foil.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on the ground beef. Mix by hand. Make four equal sized balls.
- Flatten each one into each one of the pepper halves. Sprinkle some rosemary and add a sliver of butter (generosity may vary) on top of each pepper.
- Place in the oven for 35 minutes. Check to ensure the meat cooked (every oven is different, of course!) and let cool.
I served with with brown rice and veggies, nothing fancy, but still oh-so-yum! If you want to step up your game, I suggest some red wine. Even if you don’t, still suggest red wine.
I love love love stuffed peppers! This is such an easy to follow guide, love it!
Thanks, Victoria!! It was a breeze to make, so I’m so glad it appears that way too! xo Dayna
yum!!! thanks for sharing!
Thanks so much for checking it out, Liz! It’s so tasty, I hope you get to try!
I love this! Such an easy weekday dinner. Thanks for sharing 🙂
Gisel | http://www.mintandthrift.com
Exactly girl! Such a quick and yummy weekday meal to whip up. Thanks for reading, Gisel! xo Dayna
This recipe looks delicious! I can’t wait to try it.
Yes girl let me know how you like it! Thanks for reading! Xo Dayna
This looks so amazing! And your instructions make it seem so easy!
It’s such an easy dish to whip up! Let me know if you try it – thanks girly! xo Dayna
This looks so good! Definitely need to try it!
Yes, so tasty!! Thanks for reading, Alexandra! xo Dayna