Wow, that was an unexpected week and a half hiatus from the blog. Who knew life would be crazier in the couple weeks between the end of classes and graduation, than it was during actual finals week??
Some updates –
- Officially finished with my undergrad education forever. It’s slowly, finally hitting me. Needless to say, there has been lots of celebrating and indulging in Austin favorites this last week!
- The sissy is all grown up and attended her high school prom this weekend! She looked gorgeous, as did the whole bunch of them. As I stood there snapping pics, I definitely did not remember being that flawless and good looking when I was their age.
- I finally made it out to Burro Cheese Kitchen, a grilled cheese food truck on South Congress here in Austin. It was AH-MAZING. I love me a good grilled cheesie (evident here and here), and this spunky place did not disappoint!
- Treated myself to a manicure for the first time in a long time and it was lovely. I figured my nails should look better than the usual smudge and smear job I can do, since I’ll be holding caps and cords and such for photos this weekend.
- So, oh yeah, I GRADUATE COLLEGE TOMORROW. What.
More exciting things coming up to share and discuss on the blog next week! It’ll be a busy couple of weeks ahead leading up to Europe, but I can’t wait.