Well, hello there friends!
I have been dying to get back into blogging, but honestly the idea seemed a little nerve-wracking after being out of it or so long! There really is no other excuse except for the fact of being overly busy and exhausted with all that the last year of college and preparing for actual real life brings. Nonetheless, hopefully we are back in business because I really do miss consistently getting to write and photograph and ramble for nice people who will read it.
Hmm let’s see. Seeing as the last time I wrote anything was in October, there are some things to update on….
- One of the huge reasons I started this blog was to document my summer living and working in Chicago, and I am so happy to say that I will be able to keep documenting Windy City adventures! I have accepted a position at DigitasLBi, an awesome advertising agency in downtown Chicago, and start this fall.
- Part two of Chicago news…Eric accepted an electrical engineering position at Sargent & Lundy in downtown as well! He will be designing nuclear power plants or something really scientific and important that I only half understand. We are SO excited.
- Officially traveling to Europe for all of June with Eric and meeting up with some friends along the way! I have had a bad case of the travel bug for sooooo long now, so I can’t wait. We are hitting up Dublin, London, Paris, Nice, Barcelona, & Madrid for now – so any tips for things to see, do, eat, places to stay, pretty please comment and let me know!
Some less huge updates…
- My favorite color has officially changed from purple to blue I think.
- I had my first acai bowl from Blenders and Bowls this week and it was delishhh.
- I’ve been interning in downtown Austin at an agency called GSD&M and it has been so much fun – I love working on a team of smart, fashionable, hilarious women.
- I bought a whole bunch of produce yesterday and I’m pretty pumped about it. Going to try harder at this whole cooking healthy meals business – inspiration courtesy of Eric and roomie Somer.
- I went to Vegas with some girlfriends for Spring Break and we lived like celebrities and didn’t want to come back. Can’t I just dance in suede wedges under strobe lights feet away from famous DJs forever??
Oh, graduation is in less than 2 months. What. So if you have tips on how to be a real life adult, you can leave those in the comment section too.
I’m going to do my best to not disappear again. Thanks for all the support and checkin’ out the little ol’ blog!