I’m slowly trying to work up the courage to start sharing more style posts on this little ol’ blog, but it seems so intimidating! Does anyone else ever feel that way when it comes to those posts, or at least when starting out? I did one a while back and it was so much fun. Hmm, just gotta plan ahead and go for it I guess!
In the meantime, I thought I’d share some fashion blogs I love to read on the reg. These ladies are beautiful and have a great sense of style that totally varies! It’s fun to get inspired by their pieces and the locations that surround them.
- Nany’s Klozet – Daniela is one of the cutest bloggers out there. She has such a versatile, funky style and pulls of looks I don’t think I ever could! More cool facts about Daniela’s blog, based out of Miami – her high sweetheart, now hubby, takes all the pretty photos and each post is written in English, then Spanish.
- Gal Meets Glam – If you keep up with fashion blogs, then you’ve most likely heard of this beautiful blog by Julia Engel, based in San Francisco. Julia always has on the cutest girly looks, travels to gorgeous places, and seems so down-to-earth, which is even cooler because she is a blogger superstar!
- The Style Bungalow – Stephanie lives in South Florida and seems like such an adorable little fashionista. Her free spirited looks are often so perfect for day-to-day, and I think she does a great job of featuring trendy, yet affordable pieces and places to shop. Also, side note, she has amazing hair.
- By, Hilary Rose – Hilary is a fellow Austinite and Texas Longhorn, which is so neat! I love her style because it’s always so full of color and clean, cohesive looks that could be dressed up or down. Her writing seems so genuine, like you’re hearing from a friend, and she’s fun to follow along on Instagram too!
- Seek Wander Share – I love this Austin fashion blog because it’s run by two best friends who are able to make their styles and voices work so perfectly in the same space. Jennifer and Melissa are cute, honest, and share looks that aren’t only pretty, but wallet friendly too! They also have fun design and travel sections on their blog.
Any tips for getting into style posts? Or fashionistas you love to follow? Let me know, I’d love to check them out!